acetaminophen tablet ACETAMINOPHEN USP 500 mg
Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
(in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: this product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 tablets (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription).If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if the you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
these could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see over dose warning) adults & children 12 years and over :
- take 2 tablets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years : ask a doctor
- store at 15-30 °C (59-86 °F)
For Bulk package: This is a bulk package, dispense contents with a child-resistant closure in a tight, light resistant container as defined in the USP.
polyvinylpyrrolidone, pregelatinized corn starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Questions or Comments
Call 631-981-4600 8.30 am- 4.30 pm ET, Monday-Friday
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Manufactured by: Advance Pharmaceutical, Inc. Holtsville, NY 11742
PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
NDC: 17714-013-01 – 100 COUNT
NDC: 17714-013-10 – 1000 COUNT
||HUMAN OTC DRUG
||NDC Product Code (Source)
|Route of Administration
|Active Ingredient/Active Moiety|
||Basis of Strength
|SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A POTATO
||Application Number or Monograph Citation
||Marketing Start Date
||Marketing End Date
|OTC monograph final
|Labeler - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
Registrant - Advance Pharmaceutical Inc. (078301063)|
Revised: 03/2013Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.
|Advance Pharmaceutical Inc.