acetaminophen tablet Equaline 44-104
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if:
- adults take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if the user has
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults and children
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.Overdose warning:
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children
12 years and over
|take 2 tablets every 4 to
6 hours while symptoms last
do not take more than 12
tablets in 24 hours
do not take for more than
10 days unless directed
by a doctor
|take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours
while symptoms last
do not take more than 5 tablets
in 24 hours
do not take for more than 5 days
unless directed by a doctor
|do not use this adult regular
strength product in children under
6 years of age; this will provide
more than the recommended dose
(overdose) of acetaminophen and
may cause liver damage
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (50°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
povidone, starch, stearic acid
Principal Display Panel
compare to Regular Strength Tylenol® active ingredient†
• pain reliever/fever reducer
• aspirin free
• acetaminophen, 325 mg
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
DOES NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademakr Regular Strenth Tylenol®.
DISTRIBUTED BY SUPERVALU INC.
EDEN PRARITE, MN 55344 USA
|HUMAN OTC DRUG
|NDC Product Code (Source)
|Route of Administration
|Active Ingredient/Active Moiety
|Basis of Strength
|contains a BOTTLE
|This package is contained within the CARTON (41163-104-12)
|Application Number or Monograph Citation
|Marketing Start Date
|Marketing End Date
|OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL
|Labeler - SUPERVALU INC.
|LNK International, Inc.
Revised: 08/2012SUPERVALU INC.
|LNK International, Inc.