acetaminophen tablet Drug Facts
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 tablets (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe Liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In the case of Overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
DirectionsDo Not take more than directed
(see overdose warning)
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 2 tablets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
- Store at room temperature
Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid.
If you have any questions or comments, or to report an adverse event, please contact (888) 876-6898.
Principal Display Panel
See New Warnings Information and Directions
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Lab Tested for Quality
fred Tested for Satisfaction
100 Tablets, 500 mg Each
||HUMAN OTC DRUG
||NDC Product Code (Source)
|Route of Administration
|Active Ingredient/Active Moiety|
||Basis of Strength
|SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A POTATO
||ROUND (round flat faced beveled edge)
||Application Number or Monograph Citation
||Marketing Start Date
||Marketing End Date
|OTC monograph final
|Labeler - FREDS, INC
Registrant - Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (055942270)|
Revised: 04/2012FREDS, INC
|Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc.