ACETAMINOPHEN FOR CHILDREN
acetaminophen suppository Perrigo Acetaminophen Suppositories USP, 120 mg Drug Facts
Perrigo New York Inc
Active ingredient (in each rectal suppository)
Acetaminophen 120 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches, pains, and headache
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
For rectal use only
Do not use
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if
- your child has liver disease
- your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- fever lasts more than 3 days (72 hours), or recurs.
- pain lasts more than 5 days or gets worse.
- new symptoms occur.
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed or in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical in case of overdose for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or warnings for adult use
- do not use more than directed
- remove wrapper
- carefully insert suppository well up into the rectum
|under 3 years
||Do not use unless directed by a doctor
|3 to 6 years
||Use a suppository every 4 to 6 hours (maximum of 5 doses in 24 hours)
- tamper-evident: suppositories are individually wrapped. Do not use if printed wrapper is opened or damaged.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) or in a cool place
hydrogenated vegetable oil
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to FeverAll® active ingredient
Acetaminophen Suppositories USP, 120 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
See New Warnings Information
Read and Keep Carton for New Liver Warning
120 mg Each
Acetaminophen Suppositories USP, 120 mg Carton Image 1
Acetaminophen Suppositories USP, 120 mg Carton Image 2
||HUMAN OTC DRUG
||NDC Product Code (Source)
|Route of Administration
|Active Ingredient/Active Moiety|
||Basis of Strength
|No Inactive Ingredients Found|
||20 BLISTER PACK
||contains a BLISTER PACK
||This package is contained within the CARTON (45802-732-33)
||2 BLISTER PACK
||contains a BLISTER PACK
||This package is contained within the CARTON (45802-732-30)
||Application Number or Monograph Citation
||Marketing Start Date
||Marketing End Date
Revised: 09/2011Perrigo New York Inc
|Labeler - Perrigo New York Inc